Stepping into your private plunge pool at Velas Resorts will be an unforgettable experience with a tasty plate of gourmet delicacies. This perfect blend of peace, relaxation, and luxury will allow you to forget about the pressures of daily life.
Luxury floating trays at Velas Resorts
Velas Resorts gives you a unique opportunity to bask in the pool and savor an exceptional culinary selection! You will enjoy an entrancing experience with sophisticated floating trays in the plunge pool of your accommodation.
Awarded for their unparalleled hospitality and design of distinguished experiences for their guests, the hotel chain has announced this recent amenity, Float My Boat at its hotels and resorts located in the Riviera Maya, Riviera Nayarit, Puerto Vallarta, and Los Cabos.
At each property, you will find a floating platform presenting an impressive and indulgent selection of foods and drinks, from Imperial Ossetra caviar and Moët & Chandon champagne to caramel popcorn-covered tamale and margaritas with gold flakes.
This new service offers the best culinary creations from award-winning restaurants at resorts.
A unique experience!
Be amazed by the delights each resort has to offer:
- Belgian-style waffles with red fruit compote and caramelized seeds
- Homemade hotcakes and granola
- Soufflé with sautéed spinach and mushrooms
- Hash brown potatoes
- Avocado toast
- Ossetra Caviar
- Bottle of Moët & Chandon Champagne
- A variety of juice options
Those opting to stay in the Governor, Grand Class, Grand Class Corner, Presidential, Royal, or Imperial Suites can enjoy this range of services.
- Ossetra Imperial Caviar accompanied with blinis
- Crème fraîche and chives
- Various appetizers and desserts, such as Iberian ham, real crab legs, smoked salmon, cheeses, berries, and a chocolate dessert.
- Louis Roederer Brut Premier Champagne
Book your vacation in the plunge pool suites (Zen Pool Suite, Ambassador Pool Suite with sea view, and Grand Class Suite facing the sea) and enjoy this extraordinary service.
- Trilogy of margaritas. The first one comes with gold flakes, cucumber, and lime; the second with hibiscus and rosemary; and the third with mango and jalapeno.
- French fries and guacamole
Available to enjoy in the resort’s pool, in the Adults Only area.
- A sweet tamale covered with popcorn with caramel and Mexican caramel sauce
- Mexican sparkling wine
It applies to the one and two-bedroom Ambassador and Presidential Suites.
In which of these resorts will you enjoy the sophistication of a floating tray?